Various Models Available
Option #1: Complete Package
Option #1 is a complete package.
The SAT2200 Satellite Terminal is a full terminal kit composed of a Newtec SAT2200 IP modem, an antenna dish, an interactive amplifier/receiver (iLNB), a 30m coaxial cable and a Point & Play® device that provides satellite identification and eases pointing, thanks to an audio feedback. This unique Point & Play® easy-installation technology supports the installation of the complete terminal without any expensive tools or specific qualification of the installer.
The SAT2200 Satellite Terminal is available in two versions:
- 1M Satellite Terminal package made of: SAT2200 IP modem + 1-meter antenna dish + 800mW iLNB2140 interactive amplifier/receiver (iLNB)
- 1,2M Satellite Terminal (to be used at the edge of the beam and/or in areas with heavy rainfalls) made of: SAT2200 IP modem + 1,2-meter antenna dish + 800mW iLNB2141 interactive amplifier/receiver (iLNB)
Main features of SAT2200
- Modem provides currently up to 500 simultaneous TCP/IP sessions
- Signal can reach 256 kbps throughput in the Return link when a 800mW iLNB is used, and 512kbps with a 2W iLNB
- Single Gigabit Ethernet LAN port with 1 static public IP address
More information on the SAT2200 Satellite Terminal is available here.
Option #2: The Modem
Option #2 consists of a versatile modem that can be combined with equipment produced by manufacturers other than Newtec.
The SAT3100 modem can be used with different ODUs: it is compatible with Newtec’s ODUs but also with off-the-shelf VSAT amplifiers (BUC), receivers (LNBs) and antennas dishes (>= 1,2m) from other manufacturers.
Main features of SAT3100
- Currently can manage up to 1.000 simultaneous TCP/IP sessions
- Signal can reach 1 Mbps throughput in the Return link when used with high power BUCs (> 3W)
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports with up to 4 static public IP addresses
More information on SAT3100 Satellite Modem can be found here.
Watch the installation video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?