The complete network of SatADSL, which manages its own Network Management System (NMS), is permanently monitored thanks to check terminals located in different strategic spots in Africa.
In addition, ACM coding and modulation technology offers the most optimized link to each individual site within the satellite footprint, taking into account weather conditions and heavy rains in particular.
We measure a service availability of > 99,5% over 1 complete year, including heavy rain periods.
The financial transactions can be performed whether through a full private network, using its own private IP addresses provided by SatADSL. In which case, the Financial Institution bene ts from the highest possible level of security.Alternately, SatADSL can propose different solutions based on the implementation of VPN tunnels such as GRE or OpenVPN and even IPsec if requested.
In which case, the Financial Institution bene ts from the highest possible level of security.
Alternately, SatADSL can propose different solutions based on the implementation of VPN tunnels such as GRE or OpenVPN and even IPsec if requested.
SatADSL offers a unique feature which guarantees that the transactional traffic will always go through.
SatADSL is able to prioritize the minimum necessary bandwidth dedicated to the financial transactions.
SatADSL allows the end-user–the Financial Institution – to monitor in real-time 24/24h and 7 days/week all of its connections thanks to the CMT (Customer Management Tool), specially developed by SatADSL with this purpose.
The successful operation of remote Post Of ces or any Rural Financial Institution, professional and which allows offering a truly qualitative service to its customers, relies on well-identified requirements:
- Interconnect remote post offices to the Headquarter
- Use of postal national and international postal and financial applications
- Bank applications: bank account, credit cards, savings, deposits , loans, etc.
- National and international money transfer (Western Union, Money Gram)
- Electronic payment services: payment of invoices, pension, insurance, mobile phone,
local money transfer, commercial web-sites on-line transactions, e-commerce, etc.
- Client-server applications
- Cloud-based topology
- Simple hop satellite access,with Head Quarters connected with reliable terrestrial connection
- Static public IP addresses
- Optimization of bandwidth: private network with no connection to internet ( if not other-
- Interconnections must be reliable, and the availability of the service must be close to 100%
- Transactions need to be secured, most often through a private network or VPN
- The traffic relating to the postal and financial applications must be prioritized, with the
objective that all these transactions go through whatever the congestion on the network